Monday, August 8, 2011

What should i do? iam confused?

hi friends.i was in a relationship with a guy for 2yrs.we loved each other a lot.meanwhile i got a match and my parents wanted o go ahead with it. i panicked and asked the guy to come and talk to my parents.as he is from a diffent caste my parents rejected him.he didnt had the guts and backed out.i was depressed and disappointed.however the match did not materialise.and i broke up with that guy.its been 6 months.now the guy is back.he admitted that he hurt me and is ashamed of his doing.he wants us to be friends so that we can sort out his issue.he wants to know how he can approach my parents and what are their objections.intially i was very angry with him and refused to talk.but that guy did not give up.ima not sure whether to believe him this time or not.all these 6 months he was single.my friends advise me to stay away from him.iam confused.what should i do.wat do u people think about this guy?shouls i give him a chance or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment