Monday, August 15, 2011

Is mom right..is it our right to have with married man if he comes to youo?

Please help. My mom says this is natural,....but i'm not so sure. I'm a 20 year old girl. I'll admit..i'm a looker. I've not been blessed with branes, but i've been given a stunning figure, long bright blond hair, large green eyes and juicy round sensous very large . I suppose i've been called a wet dream and get hit on alot by men. I supose i use my looks, i dress suggestively and i know men are easy and that the suggestion of always teases any man into an insane horny frenzy.. Ok Ok, enough enough! But now i'm actually screwing the husband of the family i babysit for and although i just want from him (hes a good at riding and makes me come hard every time), i know i should probably find another man....but i'm horny just thinking about his guy! Also hes always texting and telling me hes hard and that hes just w..ked off to me. I dont want to get caught as they only live down the road. My mom was with another married neigbour two doors down and got found out..so obviously i dont want to get the same grief she did. She has the theory that you dont 'steal' a husband, they come willingly coz they are not 'being serviced' at home..which is the mans right? She said she once was with a guy who suffered soreness down below coz the poor guy hadnt had in 10 days and she says this is 'neglecting' your man. Is this the case? That its the married mans fault not mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment