Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Workers compensation???????

I do not believe your insurance will. You can call them and ask. I would get a comp lawyer and discuss it with them. Usually they do not charge anything unless you win something. Google it. Type in workers comp and see what you can come up with. I can tell you that if you think you have a suit... DO NOT let it go over 24 months without a lawyer. SO YOU SHOULD GET ONE REALLY SOON!!! I had this same problem and because it was over 2 years, BOOM I had no claim. I wish you lots of luck and I would ask for referals to more doctors and find out what it is soon. My mom has fibromialgia and found out way late in life. She is sadly now in a wheel chair for LIFE on disability at 42. I wish you sooooo much luck sweety!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment