Monday, August 15, 2011

Are my vitamins the right combination?

I'm currently taking vitamin B complex and vitamin B12 and vitamin C and Omega 3 and a multi vitamin and green tea pills every day. It has recently occurred to me that this combination might not work well together. For example I don't know if some might cancel others out or something along those lines. I read before hand and am under the impression since about three months of this combination that the vitamin B pills are great for one's mood. I feel less depressed since taking the vitamins. Whether or not from a placebo effect I'm wondering if tossing in vitamin B6 would also be advantageous. If anyone knows about these things I'm grateful for the advice. I realize the B complex includes the B12 and B6 but I really want to capitalize on the positive change I've had. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment