Monday, August 8, 2011

Do any Latin european americans Identify hispanics/latinos.?

Okay I find it interesting when someone is like oh I am portuguese but grew surrounded hearing spanish and I feel sorta hispanic or latino or hey I am Italian french romanian and a bit Portuguese and castling so yeah speaking spanish comes natural to me for ex madonna is french and italian so naturally she would have a fascination with spanish culture singing in spanish would come naturally to her or Sylvester stallone who is italian and french or nelly furtado who is not latina but feels connoted because she is Portuguese so spanish comes natural I love when someone is not spanish or not Spaniard but are like french and or italian or romanian and feel very connected to that spanish/latino culture for ex madonna's italian so obviously speaking spanish is very natural to her and her pets names are chiquita and pepito and stuff like that and her songs in spanish la isla bonita and her daughters spanish name lola lourdes I love that because she is not latina but Madonna being french and italian sort of is get what I mean latin but not latin if you get my drift. I love that I had a friend who was Portuguese and used to hang out with mexicans and said hey I understand what you guys are saying and its not about being white because hispanic is not a race its an ethnic group but yeah I like when people use there similar backgrounds to Identify themselves with spanish songs culture and thins like madonna,nelly furtado, or any one who has a vast majority of latin European influence like jesse metcalfe who is portuguese,french,italian,romanian I love it we need to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment