Saturday, August 13, 2011

Need Advice about starting my life over after horror...?

I am married to a man that thought it was ok to molest my young G'kids. We have been separated for 2 yrs. & 5 months. I have no contact with him at all. He was indicted by a Grand Jury in Virginia. He has dragged this case out forever it seems, his last ploy being mental illness of some sort. I am having a hard time moving on with my life. I lost everything except a few clothes & trinkets. My house is off limits to me as he "beat" me to the no tresping papers. He bought me a car, then stole it 4 times. I got it back 3 times & gave up, because I am worn out. I am having a hard time in the work area. I am going to lose my car & license due to lack of money. I have made some poor choices in the last 3 years and I am fearful of doing anything. I feel like I could hide in a dark place. My family has been ripped apart by this. I have a son & daughter & 4 g'kids. I am wondering how I can get help to learn to deal with this. I have never been a quitter... but I am experiencing that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment